Selling Your House
Ohlig Group Realty is a full-service company, which means that when you hire us you get EVERYTHING that we can possibly offer. Most real estate companies offer a few of the items below but we give you all of them because this will allow us to sell your house faster and that will make you more money!
We are able to offer everything to you for less because we sell so many houses that it brings our overall costs down per house. You are basically getting everything at a wholesale price.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WHEN YOU HIRE US?
- 1 Hour Consultation – We will cover the entire listing process and give you expert selling tips
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine the best listing price
- Pre-Listing Walk Through – This will let you know what to do to get the house ready for marketing
- 36 HD Professional Photos
- Drone Photos (and possibly drone video)
- 3D Walk Through Tour – created with our cutting edge Matterport Camera (see below)
- 3D Birdeye Floorplan of the house – Created with LASERS! (see below)
- Standard Floorplan of the house (see below)
- Measurements of every room
- Listing Input Form – detailing everything your house has for maximum exposure online
- Professional Flyers and In-House Binder with info for visitors
- Professional Metal Yard Sign made from Reflective Material to catch driver’s eyes
- Text-2-Sell sign and code – Provides 24-hour access to info about the house
- Bluetooth Supra Key Lockbox – Most secure key holder on the market
- Centralized Showing – Allows you full access to approve/deny showings from your cell phone
- Showing Feedback – See feedback from Agents and Buyers in Real-Time
- Listed in MLS and 350+ other websites like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Hotpads, and more
- Targeted Facebook Ads
- Open Houses on weekends and during the week to capture more prospects
- Phone calls from us every Tuesday and Thursday with updates
- Real-Time market data emailed to you automatically
- Pre-inspection walk through – We will let you know everything that the inspector will find
- Receiving offers
- Negotiation of Contract
- We Ensure all timelines are met and contract terms are fulfilled
- Maintain communication with Lender, Title Company, Agents, and all parties for a smooth closing
Below are some examples of the items listed above:
3D VIRTUAL TOUR
Choosing an agent to sell a home is the single most important decision you will make in marketing your home for sale. Ohlig Group Realty feels it is important that you choose an agent that is dedicated to you and your family’s needs in marketing and selling your home. Price and presentation are enormous factors in capturing the buyers in your price range. We are here to make sure that you understand the best way to present your home and that your home sells for what it should in today’s market.
- We know and understand the local real estate market
- We will market your home on multiple websites simultaneously
- We will refer you to a staging professional to give your home a broader appeal
- We will keep you informed of all of your showings and give feedback following them
- We will market your home directly to other agents to increase your home’s exposure
- We will negotiate the best possible sale for you once a contract has been offered
- We will maintain a dedicated and consistent approach to serving you and your needs
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.