Choosing an agent to sell a home is the single most important decision you will make in marketing your home for sale. Ohlig Group Realty feels it is important that you choose an agent that is dedicated to you and your family’s needs in marketing and selling your home. Price and presentation are enormous factors in capturing the buyers in your price range. We are here to make sure that you understand the best way to present your home and that your home sells for what it should in today’s market.
- We know and understand the local real estate market
- We will market your home on multiple websites simultaneously
- We will refer you to a staging professional to give your home a broader appeal
- We will keep you informed of all of your showings and give feedback following them
- We will market your home directly to other agents to increase your home’s exposure
- We will negotiate the best possible sale for you once a contract has been offered
- We will maintain a dedicated and consistent approach to serving you and your needs
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear on along with our 25 Point Marketing Plan:
Here is a simple Flow-chart of the Selling process:
THE HOME SELLING PROCESS (download the PDF above)