Steps for Renting a Home
1. There is absolutely no fee or charge for allowing Ohlig Group Realty to help you search, view, and rent a home. Our office is compensated by the landlord of whichever home you decide to rent.
2. There will be an application fee required by the Listing Broker (typically $35-$45 per person over 18 that will be living in the home) that covers the cost of pulling credit, ordering background checks, and verifying employment/rental history. The app fee is not required until you are ready to move forward on a specific home and can be paid at that time.
3. When you find some homes that you are ready to view, simply let us know what time would be good for you and we will get them scheduled to see.
4. The following items will be required prior to viewing any homes:
- Application (click here for a blank copy and instructions)
- Copy of your Driver’s License or ID