Back to School Safety Tips
BACK TO SCHOOL SAFETY TIPS for almost EVERYONE
Tips for Drivers:
- Give yourself added time to get your child to school or yourself to work.
- Added cars and busses mean added congestion and slower traffic.
- Added construction slows traffic even more.
- Watch for kids walking or riding bicycles to and from school.
- Pay attention to school zone flashing lights – don’t speed.
- Stay off cell phones in a school zone – It is against State law to talk on cell phones in a school zone.
- Be courteous to other drivers – allow others to turn, merge, etc.
- Do not cut across parking lots to avoid traffic congestion or signals – it’s not only dangerous but it also violates state law.
- Avoid the hassle of taking your child to school – put them on a school bus.
Tips for Kids:
- Always look both ways before crossing a street.
- Cross only at crosswalks or intersections.
- Do not ride your bicycles in the street. Stay on the sidewalks.
- Walk your bicycles across streets and intersections.
- Go straight to school and straight home.
- Walk or ride bicycles with a buddy.
- Always wear your helmet and other safety gear when riding a bicycle.
- Listen to and obey school crossing guards
- Memorize your parent’s phone number and your home address.
Say Alert – Don’t Get Hurt
For all questions, contact me at email@example.com
- Chris Ohlig has lived in The Colony for 27 years and is an expert in all things going on in the area and all things Real Estate related.
For more info on new developments in the area, check my other links below:
Visit my site to search for homes for Sale or Rent in any North Dallas City – www.ohliggroup.com